Shows you would like to see done...

I'm saying it again. Belshazzar's Feast. Phantom or Crown, please. I just keep saying this in case any high ups in either corps happen to read this. It might stick to the subconscious.

I can definitely see Phantom or Crown doing this show. If either of them decide to do this in the near future (preferably Phantom), that would make me very happy.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Devils - Triskaidekaphobia (Fear of the Number 13). They absolutely need to do this soon, before they get their next championship

Pioneer - the music of Flogging Molly. This would bring their program to an entirely new level!

Phantom - Mahler, Symphony No. 3 (edited down to 11 minutes, but it has to include the entire trombone solo!)

Blue Knights - Carmina Burana OR The Ring of the Nibelung. BK needs to take advantage of the fact that they dance and play loud music, and do some of these incredible operas!

Edited by ouooga

• 2 months later...

So, I was going to post here that upon listening to it a few times, I think Dream Theater's "Metropolis Part I - 'The Miracle and the Sleeper'" could be quite the effective opener (probably only the first minute/minute and a half of the tune, and I am envisioning synths, though they'd probably be a bit unnecessary)... but Teal Sound beat me to the punch in 2004, it seems. Darn. I can't find any videos of their version, either.

So, essentially, nevermind.

Supper's Ready by Genesis

Would love to see SCV or blue Knights do this.

I think I would like Carmina Burana.

O'Fortuna!

Such epic music.

- As suggested, Lincolnshire Posy (Really, though, any Grainger would work) [something that's NOT Danny Boy...]

- Armenian Dances by Loris Chobanian! This would make a KILLER show! I would love to see Phantom or Cadets take it, but only in straight drum corps form!

- Suite of Old American Dances would make an awesome jazzy/old time show!

Bill Chase's Ennea

1. Cronus

2. Zeus

3. Poseidon

4. Aphrodite

5. Hades

I keep envisioning either Blue Devils or the Renegades putting this on the field. Mostly because Chase is an ungodly screamer, and BD always fields ungodly screamers.

Bill Chase's Ennea

1. Cronus

2. Zeus

3. Poseidon

4. Aphrodite

5. Hades

I keep envisioning either Blue Devils or the Renegades putting this on the field. Mostly because Chase is an ungodly screamer, and BD always fields ungodly screamers.

Little known fact.

Bluecoats opened with a Chase tune in 1984 & 1985. the tune was "Run back to mama"

Little known fact.

Bluecoats opened with a Chase tune in 1984 & 1985. the tune was "Run back to mama"

A little known fact I'm now aware of :thumbup: Run Back to Mama is a great song.