Who's the biggest contender for top 12...

Welcome to DCP in January. This must be your first visit. Would you like a menu?

i think he ordered the weaksauce.

if its too spicy we might need to send out the WAAAAmbulace.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weak sauce. Glad you all have a crystal ball. :thumbup:

BozzlyB's right. Prediction/guessing is the name of the game when there's no drum corps going on to talk about. None of us think we're going to be 100% right, we're just bouncing ideas off of eachother in order to get a better understanding of the situation. Y'know. Dialogue.

You're welcome to come out to help at any camp...see my sig.

I certainly appreciate the fact that you're teaching, that's fantastic... I would be, but I'm kind of of marching age right now. :D and am doing that. But then I guess the argument is "why aren't you practicing?" To which the answer is...

uh... :thumbup:

:thumbup:

nah, I do quite a bit of practicing off of here...

DCP often brightens my day because I do a lot of laughing at the stupid #### that is said. But seriously, it's jsut an internet forum, its not going to effect the outcome of anything.

It's just people making educated guesses... or not so educated ones... WE ARE DISCUSSING and its the off season, or camp season, speculating is the name of the game

I can see spirit coming in... I dunno why people don't see it too. I think they performed well last year, and their program is a lot more solid this year, in my opinion. I can just SEE them doing a Kansas show! I dunno, call me craaazy

True...in fact i think we should just all boycott dcp and spend all of our time working at camp. Wait....whats that??? nobody is having camp right now??? ohhhh wellll......

:thumbup:

pst. Phantom is. or they're just getting out. Or they were when he posted.

I can see spirit coming in... I dunno why people don't see it too. I think they performed well last year, and their program is a lot more solid this year, in my opinion. I can just SEE them doing a Kansas show! I dunno, call me craaazy

I agree. I can totally see them pulling off the Kansas show. This'll be another good season in the 9-15 range, I bet...