Who's the biggest contender for top 12...

Just curious where people's minds are right now. Personally I have to say Crossmen are poised to break back in, and on the flip side I see Blue Knights being the corps giving up the Saturday night fever.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't confuse your personal taste for the show with how well the corps performed. Outside of the top seven corps, the Blue Knights are the most likely to stay in finals.

I do agree that Crossmen are the most likely new face in Finals next year.

Biggest contenders for top 12:

Phantom, Blue Devils, Cavaliers, Carolina Crown, Holy Name Cadets, Luecoats, Santa Clara Vanguard, Blue Stars, Blue Knights, Boston Crusaders, Glassmen, Madison Scouts, Crossmen.

Now, should Crossmen enter, then just looking at the scores would suggest Madison leaves... but given their recent attitude, I don't see that happening (I certainly don't hope so). Then again, with Crossmen "denied" like that, it could just be another fight between them. There are some poor predictions for the Glassmen, but given last year's excellent show, I really don't expect a huge upset. But maybe. Boston Crusaders... can't say I know enough to guess. Scores in finals for them were a little lopsided, though. I don't see Blue Knights going anywhere either, nor do I predict Blue Stars dropping /that/ hard. And the rest seem to have a lock. :S

Edit: yeah, maybe Colts... depends on direction, totally not impossible.

Edit 2: Oh, silly me. I misspelled Luecoats.

Edited by Stryfe

my guess is Crossmen, whether madison will stay in or not is unclear but i would guess so.

yeah BK won't drop, they'll probably be between 7th and 9th

colts probably will stay out of finals

Surf will probably make a night show but won't make finals, echoing Academy 07,

Academy will make semis this year though.

blue stars will stay in but probably be lower than 8th.

January 4th and someone can make a decision on top 12? You guys are good. I'd wait till the 3rd week in July, by then you can tell who your top 12 are.

blue stars will stay in but probably be lower than 8th.

From what I have seen and heard through the grapevine, I do not belive that is very likely. If anything, I think last year's top 7 will have some new company that may scare the $#!^ out of them.

January 4th and someone can make a decision on top 12?

Who's making decisions?

From what I have seen and heard through the grapevine, I do not belive that is very likely.

Mm. From what I've experienced having been around it personally, I can't say it's incredibly impressive. The drive/attitude was lacking from the pit.. but they get dragged along nonetheless. We'll see. o/`

Mm. From what I've experienced having been around it personally, I can't say it's incredibly impressive. The drive/attitude was lacking from the pit.. but they get dragged along nonetheless. We'll see. o/`

what show are they doing this year?

what show are they doing this year?

They hadn't officially decided or announced at the camp I went to... but rumor has said it's called "The Factory." And that it's not going to be like "Machine."