1993 Glassmen on a TV show

That explains why the 93 closer was being played.

And why it sounded like crap. All those rookies had to woodshed the music :smile:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was November, thus the street shoes and me playing the valve rotor French Horn since we didn't get the rest of the French Horns until December.

See what happens when I'm not there?

Woah, hang on a sec....how did I make it through 3 years of Glassmen and never know about this? You would think there would be a few pics and videos at G-West.

All the above is indeed at G-west. The Life article was framed by a parent and it looks real nice in the archive room. When I was there I use to hang the framed Life article outside the archive room for all to see. There is also a video. It was really cool to watch this video at G-west with alum who marched that year and the young people who were on lunch break. That is how I learned this story. There are plenty of pics at G-west of that day and Lake Mich.

Dean

You know, you can march the 94 show again.

Don't tell me that's what LakeShoremen are playing in '09.

Now if we could only figure out what they're saying..

i talked to some people that were in this video and they said that they had no clue what was being said but at the end they got it right.