Watch Phantom Regiment live tonight!

Radio edit.

Edited by contrajedi8

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I love how this turned into a "lets bash BD because Phantom beat them at finals this year" thread.

Just for the record:

BD- 12

Phantom- 1 1/2

Way to represent, Zach.

Since were being so mathematically correct to count ties as half a title:

BD - 11

Phantom - 1 1/2

I'm just sayin...

I've deleted both posts, and if you have them quoted, I'm requesting that you delete them as well. It's easy to forget that inflection doesn't come off when typing. I certainly never meant to "bash" or offend anyone. That's not my style. Just a little light-hearted ribbing. The season's over, and I can talk to my friends in other corps, joke around, and have a bit of give-and-take, so I thought I would be able to do it here, too. Also remember, my words are my own and all that good stuff.

I have the greatest respect for Blue Devils. One of the main reasons I started marching was with the persistent prodding of a BD alum, and I'll be forever thankful to him for that. I always owe a debt to Blue Devils for being part of making him the kind of person that would push me to do something I didn't think was possible. Again, I'm truly sorry to have offended anyone, and I regret any uproar that came from a comment that was not supposed to be taken as malicious. I am choosing to remove myself from the DCP community. I don't want to bring a bad light upon myself, or more importantly, any organizations I belong to. I suppose if I can't choose my words well, they may as well not be said at all, right?

Edit: quote removed

Edited by zachariaswmb

• 4 weeks later...