The Reading Buccaneers

Reading Buccaneers  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What makes them consistently superior?

• Better Design Staff
    • Better Instructional Staff
    • More Talented Membership
    • Better Work Ethic
    • Combination of the above
    • Other

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel I must reply.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah cookie cutter. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah jazz. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah 32 count hold. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah MBI. Blah blah blah blah blah blah Renegades.

:worthy::lol: :lol: :worthy::lol::tongue::lol::worthy::lol::worthy::thumbup::worthy: DCA

There. That should spawn about 737 more replies.

Happy 2009. Lets learn that we all play horns, percussion and spin flags. Does the other stuff matter that much?

putting forth a difficult book is NOT a wise decision in THIS era of DCA. Again, the season and the head to head competitive opportunities do not give you ample time to clean and tweak the repetiore. 1989 was a galaxy far, far away.....

it was a still a weekend thing in 1989. the season was maybe at best 2 weeks longer. not like the corps arent rehearsing those two weeks now

As a general rule, we stay out of controversies on message boards. So allow me to break that rule...

As most regulars on DCP know, it is difficult to not get dragged into a futile argument with mostly Shadow opponents that even the Voice of Reason can't win.

All it takes is some Big Old Drummer to drop D'Bomb on the boards and before you know it, a Rabbit comes running out of the Bush, faster than a Jetta, squealing louder than a High Brass line.

How about if everyone just puts on a nice Hawaiian shirt and enjoys a delicious turkey dinner, instead of acting like Godzilla? Kay?

Sorry if I left anyone out.

Good luck to all the DCA corps this season. There is no secret to success in drum corps. May the best corps win and may my corps be the best corps.

My opinions, my statement.

sorry, but Jettas can outrun Wabbits :lol:

I have no clue who the heck you are but it is clear you are talking about the Statesmen in that statement. Guess what the Statesmen are a world class organization and I marched w/ the Reading buccaneers in 2004 and then went to march for the statesmen. Guess what you can bag on the statesmen all you want b/c your a bucs fan, and your high onlife after a 4peat but guess what. Every single corps in dca is differnet. We were not upset that we took third yes a brief moment of shock but i didn't see the buccaneers congratulate MBI on a well deserved 2nd place finish. We are out there to be fan favorites and statesmen are exactly that fan favorites!!! Buccs are good but i would rather be fan favorites then win any day. So i wouldn't diss a corps until you hae marched in that organization and no what exactly your talking about!!!! We don't pretned anything...we are who we are and we represent that no matter what we do!!!

seriously? did a third grader write this? wow. another reason i see reading making it 5 in a row....

seriously? did a third grader write this? wow. another reason i see reading making it 5 in a row....

No need to get harsh. Some people arent the greatest writers...as you can see. Reading made it 4 years in a row because they pratice hard and they have a top-notch program every year. Their could be some horrible writers in Reading and you dont even know it. The worst speller could be the best marcher.

Hmmmmmmmmm, looks like Sly has spoken Dan. Just like Zarathustra

Thanks Steve! I gotta say I'm proud to have learned from one of the best. See you at some shows this year.

I am sorry but a third grader didn't write that. A well educated 23 year old wrote that who was very insulted to have a slam taken at the Statesmen that was very undeserved. You have a problem with that! I am not be biased towards one corps or the other i marched with the bucs and enjoyed it. I marched Statesmen and i enjoyed that also. Every drum corps is run differently and I enjoyed 2 different leadership styles. Bucs have been good the last few years but good times don't always last forever. Brigs had a great reign and all good things must come to an end eventually but who knows when that will be.