Joey Pero's "Resonance"

JoeSop1

My best sax player is a Joey Pero fan now! When you coming to Florida?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey OLD Joe... how the heck you doing... you have much company watching the kid's journey... but then again, he comes from good stock...

keep well old friend

Hey OLD Joe... how the heck you doing... you have much company watching the kid's journey... but then again, he comes from good stock...

keep well old friend

Hello and Good Evening Tom: I'm doing relatively well ...How about you and the Mrs......How is Chuckie doing....Tell him I say hello, and does he still remember "Toronto" 1973 or 74

Thanks so much, for your kind comments; Always .....

There is much that I would like to discuss with you sometime.... lets get together for coffee/brunch one of these days....Thursdays are good for me to come to Rochester, Mid-late mornings.

All the Best to you and the family;

I'm not Old...............just call me OL Joe'

ok just "Ol"

I retire - officially - on Friday... we will definitely have to do coffee soon...

Chuckie owns his own company - Meridian Millworks in Gates (behind Patriot Hall)... he's up to his ears just trying to survive like anyone else in the construction industry... I will give him your message...

• 3 weeks later...

Just rec'd my Joey Pero cd in the mail.

There are some cuts on there that you cannot hear on the website.

Crankin' up the volume now . . .

Njoyin' this . . .

Edited by adsigns

Joey,

Just got my CD (er.....record?) and what a cool packaged Project with vibrant colors and love the Old school look of a vinyl record ( God Forbid! :smile: ) Great Job on the not only the music but the quality of the recording and packaging!! :smile:

OK, Pal........I hope you are making plans for a tour soon and let the first show be in RACHACHA!! :blink:

Stay Hot, You cool Cat! :smile:

P.S. OL' Joe and Ma Joe.......u got to be so PROUD!!!! Good for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Friends,

I hope this e-mail finds you well. I have not stayed in as good of touch as I

would like; finishing the record and all of the meetings that go along with

that, in addition to the inauguration... have kept me very busy. I promise to give more

frequent updates moving forward.

My new record is finished and ready to ship in a few weeks. If you would like a

copy, I highly recommend signing on to my brand new website to pre-order your

copy today... This will ensure delivery to you by the middle of March. The packaging

is absolutely stunning in addition to being totally environmentally friendly!

www.joeypero.com

There is so much information and fun to have on joeypero.com. Please take some

time to navigate around the website. I hope you have as much fun on the site as

we had making it for all of you. It's fun and informative and will play a

couple of pieces of music that are previously unreleased. Sharing the microphone with

Freddy Cole, Phoebe Snow, Daryl Sherman, Simon Boyar and Jack Antonoff

really was an exceptional experience! I know you will love the music and be blown

away by the treatments and performances! I hope you have as much fun on the

site as we had making it for all of you.

Also, for those of you who don't know, I was a featured performer at several of

the inaugural events. If you didn't know this and would like to know more please

visit my blog at:

www.myspace.com/joeyperotrumpet

I hope you are all having days and weeks filled with blessing. Be sure to stay

in touch and I will do the same... oh, and visit www.joeypero.com and click "retail therapy" to reserve

your copy of Resonance and have myriads of informative fun. Please feel free to forward this on and

spread the word!

Cheers, and thank you for the support and encouragement!

Joey

Wishing you the best and all the fun that will go with the promotion of you CD. It was a lot of work but you and Charles made it happen!!

Love ya both - Lydia

I got my copy of the CD yesterday and listened to it when i got home form work. It was amazing I loved every minute of it. Congrats Joey!!!!

Got mine yesterday. Very professionally packaged but the CD is amazing. You know Joey I was always your biggest fan but I never realized your talent was far beyond anything I ever immagined. Ol' Joe, I know you are very proud and you deserve it.

Love you both,

Uncle Benny

Dear Friends,

I just wanted to thank everyone for the positive feedback. We've had an incredible response to "Resonance"! Our team has been contacted by people all over the world regarding the record and bookings. We're gaining momentum quickly!

If you haven't already, I'd encourage you purchase the record at JoeyPero.com. We've pulled out all the stops to make your listening experience audibly pleasing and aesthetically stunning! For those of you who are environmentally conscious, we've packaged the record with biodegradable materials and no unnecessary plastics.

Please continue to spread the word and thank you all again!

More to come,

Joey Pero