Empire Statesmen

OK...OK!!!

Kenny.....get control of your young lad. He is not getting the great guidance that I thought that he would receive from none other than Kenny "DCP" Bardin.

Kris...the reason for the hat discussion is that your hair is again out of control and you WANT some kind of headgear to cover the mop that you are growing!!!

If you think Seeley is scary think again. Controlling 1 Bardin is manageable....2 of you will put me out of my mind...lol!!!

Your friendly horn instructor,

Jimmy Steele - Empire Brass Caption Head

P.S. Tommy is right....good thing winter recess is almost over....Kris will go back to school and become smarter....hint, hint...lol!!!

Kris,

At least NOW I know why your Mom is always shaking her head and quietly saying "why me ..... why me" as she is standing next to me in horn arc !! All this time I thought it was due to my playing !!!! :rolleyes:

Kenny R.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see them wearing a fedora, or something similar to that style.

Yet I dont see why anyone would want to go from not wearing to wearing one. The one time last year we didnt wear our shakos (for a parade on a hot day) it sure was nice.

fedora.jpg

I could see them wearing a fedora, or something similar to that style.

Yet I dont see why anyone would want to go from not wearing to wearing one. The one time last year we didnt wear our shakos (for a parade on a hot day) it sure was nice.

fedora.jpg

forget the hats, two words......sequined jackets......boiIIIIINNNNG!

I think not wearing hats is what makes Renegades an enjoyable experiance. Empire don't ever start wearing them. don't go to Bb. Just some things need to be sacred.

Tiff, it's a darn good thing you guys didn't go with the headgear. Rumor has it this is what was planned to be used:

killergallery56.jpg

Probably not fun headgear if you're undertaking a five mile day parade. However, it would make you guys look at least a little less sinister!

Edited by Scooter Pirtle

Tiff, it's a darn good thing you guys didn't go with the headgear. Rumor has it this is what was planned to be used:

killergallery56.jpg

Probably not fun headgear if you're undertaking a five mile day parade. However, it would make you guys look at least a little less sinister!

The Reneguard already did this one.

:rolleyes:

killergallery56.jpg

I don't even WANT to know what website you got that from.

Is he still wearing skin tight jeans .... that might be whats wrong as well.

actually im not :thumbup:

get your butt to camp and you would know :rolleyes: