Brigsnews 2009

Double post....sorry.

Edited by Fran Haring

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooooah there Punky, this not a personal attack against you. Yes I can count to twenty something but 8 contras being half your horn line wouldn't be anything to boast about. I intend no ill wishes for the Brigs but ever since the Dynasty ended don't you think total honesty is in order? I could be the person standing next to you in horn arc or the person coming to watch your rehearsals. Whatever the case may be, my contacts are legit. Why not show pics from every other camp up to date? Probably because the rumors would look to be true...I just hope that the people that came to your last camp stay for the season. We will see at the first show. Oh and Mr Peashey, I don't care who you are. This a PUBLIC forum. I only say what my opinion is, and if that is offensive than click elsewhere. :worthy:

I really wonder what is it with you and stressing for a corps to be "honest" when no one seems to know who you really are... Kind of makes all of your finger pointing, accusing arguments pointless and anything but credible, no matter how "legit" your contacts are.

Oh and sure this is a public forum and you can say whatever you want, but you still come across as a classless jerk.

Just sayin'

I really wonder what is it with you and stressing for a corps to be "honest" when no one seems to know who you really are... Kind of makes all of your finger pointing, accusing arguments pointless and anything but credible, no matter how "legit" your contacts are.

Oh and sure this is a public forum and you can say whatever you want, but you still come across as a classless jerk.

Just sayin'

So if by signing my name legitimizes things, then call me Bob. Name calling, on the other hand, shows me that the Brigs need a better bully that is a PRESENT member to fight their battles in this forum....the rumors started from within the corps, coming from its own members. I just simply took that information and brought it to the forum because I have a set.

Edited by Sal Rosenburg

So if by signing my name legitimizes things, then call me Bob. Name calling, on the other hand, shows me that the Brigs need a better bully that is a PRESENT member to fight their battles in this forum....the rumors started from within the corps, coming from its own members. I just simply took that information and brought it to the forum because I have a set.

It sound like to me the only set of anything you have is a bunch of axes to grind against the Brigs, or perhaps the motivation to ruin this corps, so that your real favorite can get more members--why else would you do this? Oh yes, and ditto the comments Contrachick said. You are the lowest form of troll that could be on this forum, admit it or not. As for not signing your true name, that shows everyone you are a pathetic coward on top of everything else. Go back to your seat and shut up.

Bill

Just sayin'

GO CHRISTINE!

Good luck Brigs.

Yeah I'm a bully... aaaaanyway... I am not really fighting Brigs battles, I am just responding to you, "Bob". The question about Brigs being in difficulty as a rumor was brought up on this forum way before you showed up, so nice try "Bob with a set", but you haven't brought anything new out in the open.

I know where the rumors started from as well, hey after 8 years with the corps I do have legit contacts too, after all... but the PRESENT director took that rumor and put it to bed on here, so I guess that settles it.

And technically, There wasn't any name calling in my posts, I didn't say you were a classless jerk, I only said you came across as one. But if the hat fits, "Bob"...

And, I don't care about your name, I just want to know who you are, because apparently, according to your signature, I marched with you in 2000.

OK I'm done fighting that battle!

GO BRIGS!

:tongue:

Edited by Brigscontrachik05

The reason why their are not really any Present members fighting with you is this; we don't want to stoop down 2 your level of being a dumb ####! And if other members are like me, i have 2 censor myself 3 times just to get something that doesn't sound threatening towards you!!!

Do you really not have anything better to do than 2 just sit on your ### and talk about other corps all day? I just wish that you would stop trying to ruin other corps with your B.S!

Good day

Go be an ### somewhere that cares!

Edited by BrigsContra

Whoa there Randall.... easy boy. I just sent you the revised Promenade so now you can go practice :tongue:

As for Mr. Bob, Sal, Brigs Alum.... just let him be folks. He obviously enjoys stirring up some feelings and unfortunately appears to want to take out his frustrations here and/or on The Brigadiers. Fortunately, as an organization, we don't talk about this forum so most of our members are not even aware that it exists. They are more worried about school, work, family, and life in general. For those that do know it exists, they are at least somewhat intelligent enough to refrain from comment. Especially seeing as there was already a DCP altercation with Sal in the winter.

So, while maybe you have a source "inside" the corps Sal/Bob, you need to realize that not everything you hear from said source is accurate. EVERY organization has false rumors that occur from within regardless of whether it is the youth T-ball league or Microsoft. People overhear things and then twist the story as they tell it to someone else. Was our corps hurting, yes. Is it totally better, no. Are we folding, no. Did we have a camp with 14 horns, yes. Have other corps in the top 10 had camps with 14 horns, yes. We have also had camps of 23, 25, 18, 28, and 35 horns but those rumors never get out. That being said, if you want the most accurate information, send someone on our administration an email to verify the rumors that you hear before you want to blast people here. Or, join the corps again and find out first hand for yourself how/why things have changed. If the corps as an organization has made it their mission to provide education first, rather than focus on competitive success, that's their prerogative, and there's nothing wrong with that. You may disagree, but it has worked. From last season to this season, we had 5 of 30 brass players go on to march DCI World Class hornlines including Phantom, SCV, Cadets, Crown, and Colts. So, we must be doing something right since we are sending teenagers to hornlines like Crown after only 1 year of experience.

Thanks to everyone out there for their recent support. The last month was rough but fortunately we are through that now and the corps is in good shape this year. Let's get this back on track to a discussion about the corps' successes this season, not what could have been.

Whoa there Randall.... easy boy. I just sent you the revised Promenade so now you can go practice :tongue:

As for Mr. Bob, Sal, Brigs Alum.... just let him be folks.

Hard to let someone like that be...but anyway...living only 2 hours from syracuse and being a Canadian and a friend of drum corps etc..etc,..and yes I am definitley a Tom Peashey supporter...and I remember in the 70's that it was a thrill to go to dc shows in Syracuse and ..yes... I remember John Laskowski, and others...I really appreciate the times we had at Tom's clam cove just outside the stadium when I was underage ..yet had a drink..just 1....Brigs have always been a part of my drum corps memories..so .....Good Luck and as always ENJOY!!! We have no time for geeks...and it is always easy to be a punk on the internet eh?? Just sayin...and Christine love you!!! You are a very cool Brig ..Canadian!! I suppose now sal will dis me but you know what Tom just click the other way..Guachos Rule I expect i spelled Guachos wrong hah hah hah