Crossmen 2009

i spent a good 10 minutes trying to figure out how to say that. thanks.

that show was, to me, a purposefully dispassionate (not UNpassionate) display of anger.

And the show was designed and intended to create anger among the viewers and such.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"To" bad or "too" bad? (If you're going to attempt to correct, then do it correctly....LOL)

. . .

Since the original remark simply referred to the difficulty of teaching Texan's how to swing. . .

You even italicized it for me. I don't have to say anything.

GRAMMAR FIGHT!

Or not. Medea should be pretty cool. I've also never heard "My Immortal," but that might be neat. Perhaps I should speculate on the effectiveness of their book after having not heard it in March.

Also, a peeve as far as the title goes:

3338380281_1ce769a841_m.jpg

That does not say "ForbiddeN." The only ways to interpret that I can get behind are [interpreting all small capital characters as lowercase] "Forbidden," [literally] "FORBIDDEN," and [interpreting the spikes as uppercase] "ForbIddeN."

Again, it is March. :\

From what I've been told there show is Directly based on the movie Twilight. Dont get it. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

You are correct. I am actually playing the vampire. I spend the entire show running around the field, biting people, and looking ultra-pale and sparkly. It'll be kind of nice, because I was tired of carrying the euphonium. It's heavy. :(

You are correct. I am actually playing the vampire. I spend the entire show running around the field, biting people, and looking ultra-pale and sparkly. It'll be kind of nice, because I was tired of carrying the euphonium. It's heavy. :(

GE will suffer unless your hair looks really, really good.

Life is hard. :tongue:

ultra pale? that means you get to sit in the gym all summer and never be in the hot sun. That is a pretty sweet deal. I am highly suspicious your vampire character will look a lot like Bones did in 2007... reduce, reuse, recycle! :tongue:

ultra pale? that means you get to sit in the gym all summer and never be in the hot sun. That is a pretty sweet deal. I am highly suspicious your vampire character will look a lot like Bones did in 2007... reduce, reuse, recycle! :tongue:

What if...?

no...nvm...that wouldn't work...

You should then change your name to BriaN HuNt immediately.

Edited by xbones7480

Also, a peeve as far as the title goes:

3338380281_1ce769a841_m.jpg

That does not say "ForbiddeN." The only ways to interpret that I can get behind are [interpreting all small capital characters as lowercase] "Forbidden," [literally] "FORBIDDEN," and [interpreting the spikes as uppercase] "ForbIddeN."

Again, it is March. :\

i think its actually FORBIDDEN

yay for march