Has any other Corps in DCA

Well, I obviously blundered into the wrong neighborhood here. Sorry bout that. One point I will make for you is that if corps can go to Europe or on cruises, why can't they go to the Midwest, South or California? Better?

What corps has gone on a cruise?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they have. Gulf Coast Sound considered it an option for the 2007 season to be the first from DCA South (at least), to march on the west coast but we just couldn't work it into the budget, BUT once the idea was put up to vote to the Corps to come to the Bay Area everyone was excited of just the idea of marching in a Renegades show.

Trust me we know the situaiton as none of them are coming to Texas muchless out to California.

Yes, they have. Gulf Coast Sound considered it an option for the 2007 season to be the first from DCA South (at least), to march on the west coast but we just couldn't work it into the budget, BUT once the idea was put up to vote to the Corps to come to the Bay Area everyone was excited of just the idea of marching in a Renegades show.

Trust me we know the situaiton as none of them are coming to Texas muchless out to California.

So you guys couldn't do it, but you're criticizing Eastern corps for not traveling there. sheesh.

So you guys couldn't do it, but you're criticizing Eastern corps for not traveling there. sheesh.

I criticized eastern Corps?? Where??

Why are you so defensive for nothing?