2009 Camps Surprises

I think I'm most excited to see this show this year...really looking forward to see what kind of twist they put on West Side Story.

I attended Cadets open house yesterday. I will refrain from saying too much positive because someone will certainly chastise me if I do. The Cadets will have a more tradtional approach :blink: ,and they will focus on their known strenghts that made them such a power for years. The Cadets will go back to being a crowd favorite this summer. :smile: The 2009 Cadets will entertain

I attended Cadets open house yesterday. I will refrain from saying too much positive because someone will certainly chastise me if I do. The Cadets will have a more tradtional approach :smile: ,and they will focus on their known strenghts that made them such a power for years. The Cadets will go back to being a crowd favorite this summer. :ph34r: The 2009 Cadets will entertain

I would've liked to go to the Open house but no available transportation at the time. I went to the February camp. Don't take my word for it, but don't expect talking through a microphone. :blink::tongue::smile:

:blink::smile::smile:

I would've liked to go to the Open house but no available transportation at the time. I went to the February camp. Don't take my word for it, but don't expect talking through a microphone. :smile::ph34r::blink:

:tongue::smile::blink:

:smile: yet :smile:

I attended Cadets open house yesterday. I will refrain from saying too much positive because someone will certainly chastise me if I do. The Cadets will have a more tradtional approach :blink: ,and they will focus on their known strenghts that made them such a power for years. The Cadets will go back to being a crowd favorite this summer. :smile: The 2009 Cadets will entertain

I was really looking forward to your report. You hype the Cadets every camp. So What! Everybody hypes their corps. I hope you don't stop expressing your enthusiasm for your favorite corps. I wish more people would do camp reports.