Renegades New Uniform

Bad photoshop?

renegadeD2_0.jpg

A shako would look great! Wearing a shako is miserable. It's bad enough the Renegade do most of their shows in the blazing afternoon sun and wear black. Placing a hot box on their heads is sadistic.

lol

...btw; the glasses idea was inspired by my neighbour. She bought sunglasses years ago in the shape of 2-0-0-0. The next year she taped a 1 over the zero, and the next a 2 over the zero 2-0-0-2. I saw her last week wearing her 2-0-0-9 glasses and asked "watcha gonna do in 2010?" ...she said she'd get me an answer later :-)

Edited by lindap

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A shako would look great! Wearing a shako is miserable. It's bad enough the Renegade do most of their shows in the blazing afternoon sun and wear black. Placing a hot box on their heads is sadistic.

Coming from someone who's marched in the blazing afternoon SoCal sun with a shako on his head... the nice thing about a shako is that it's perfectly shaped to slip a heat-sink into (like, say, a cloth wrapped around a couple of pieces of ice). :thumbup:

Coming from someone who's marched in the blazing afternoon SoCal sun with a shako on his head... the nice thing about a shako is that it's perfectly shaped to slip a heat-sink into (like, say, a cloth wrapped around a couple of pieces of ice). :thumbup:

Or a beer....with a straw snaking through the chain....

wow.. just read thru the entire thread so far.

i lol'd...

a lot. :thumbup:

BEST THREAD EVER!!!

lol

...btw; the glasses idea was inspired by my neighbour. She bought sunglasses years ago in the shape of 2-0-0-0. The next year she taped a 1 over the zero, and the next a 2 over the zero 2-0-0-2. I saw her last week wearing her 2-0-0-9 glasses and asked "watcha gonna do in 2010?" ...she said she'd get me an answer later :-)

you guys are an absolute screech.... so you had Rudnicki model the uniform?

you guys are right so much more than you are wrong that I won't even both pushing my time tested opinion that shakos would add points (or at least tenths)

but what the hey.... who am I to argue with Renegades doing things THEIR way

The model is actually Ron Frost, former Madison Scout and Renegades guard soloist, who cut off his mullet to showcase the new uniform.

Bad photoshop?

renegadeD2_0.jpg

LOL laughing my ### off hard.....now that is funny....

a beret might look cool....NOT

let's just have the sunglassess and call it a day....pb

Placing a hot box on their heads is sadistic.
uhh . . huh, huh, he said hot box

UPDATE: Tomorrow is May 1. For anyone interested in making a $200 donation to receive an original Renegades uniform + get a chance to win the prototype uniform, please ensure that your contribution is postmarked by tomorrow.

The winner of the prototype will be announced at our show this summer!

Thank you to EVERYONE who was so generous with their contributions. They rock. Now go forth and be evil! 7 :devil:

P.S. - personally, I would like to see more hat options...I haven't seen enough. :tongue: