:tongue:

Edited by amadorj

Aren't you thinking of 89?

Oops, my bad. :tongue:

Niner-Two

Folk Song Suite

Seahawk

Yes, I have a 27th Lancers fetish! :thumbup:

I'd like to hear the Bluecoats do a couple tunes from my days.

Aquarius (81 & 82)

Everything happens to me (86)

Pavanne (81)

Left Bank Express (80)

Farandole (78 & 80) the Bob James Version

I'd like to hear these:

Muchachos - Picturas de Espana, Marianne, Concierto de Aranjuez (all featuring Jeff Kievit)

Blue Devils - Legend of the One-Eyed Sailor, Channel One Suite, Chicago III Suite, La Fiesta, Spanish Fantasy, Chase The Clouds Away

Santa Clara Vanguard - Overture to a New Era, Dance of Welcome, Lezghinka, Gopak, If You Believe, Bottle Dance

Freelancers - You Are the Sunshine of My Life, Wedding Procession March, Genji, Toccatta, Bellavia (with Brian Graber on Bongos-Timbales), Even Now

Guardsmen - Tiger of San Pedro, Greensleeves

North Star - Children of Sanchez, Cookout, Ole

27th Lancers - Crown Imperial March, Niner-Two, Danny Boy

Madison Scouts - Malaguena (1978 version), Mac Arthur Park, The Last Battle (drum solo, from Star Wars), The Way We Were

Spirit of Atlanta - Georgia on My Mind, Old Man River, The Devil Went Down to Georgia, Let It Be Me

Phantom Regiment - New World Sympony (4th Movement), March of the Dwarfs, Clair de Lune, Ode to Joy

Bridgemen - Pagliacci, Black Market Juggler, Spanish Dreams, William Tell Overture, War Between the States

Kingsmen - Folk Song Suite, Mambo, Play in Time, Firebird, Exodus/King of Kings

I'd like to hear these:

Muchachos - Picturas de Espana, Marianne, Concierto de Aranjuez (all featuring Jeff Kievit)

Blue Devils - Legend of the One-Eyed Sailor, Channel One Suite, Chicago III Suite, La Fiesta, Spanish Fantasy, Chase The Clouds Away

Santa Clara Vanguard - Overture to a New Era, Dance of Welcome, Lezghinka, Gopak, If You Believe, Bottle Dance

Freelancers - You Are the Sunshine of My Life, Wedding Procession March, Genji, Toccatta, Bellavia (with Brian Graber on Bongos-Timbales), Even Now

Madison Scouts - Malaguena (1978 version), Mac Arthur Park, The Last Battle (drum solo, from Star Wars), The Way We Were

Spirit of Atlanta - Georgia on My Mind, Old Man River, The Devil Went Down to Georgia, Let It Be Me

Phantom Regiment - New World Sympony (4th Movement), March of the Dwarfs, Clair de Lune, Ode to Joy

Bridgemen - Pagliacci, Black Market Juggler, Spanish Dreams, William Tell Overture, War Between the States

Wow! I can't argue with any of these choices. :worthy::devil::devil::worthy::worthy:

I'd like to hear these:

Magnificent selections.