Madison Scouts Announce 2009 Program

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Scouts 2009 show is titled Relámpago. It’s good, it’s loud, it’s fun, it’s

I can't wait until I hear Brandt Crocker try to pronounce that!

Here's hoping the uniforms are different than last year. Those were downright awful. The music, on the other hand seems to be just the kind of think I like to hear from Mad town.

Here's hoping the uniforms are different than last year. Those were downright awful.

False, IMO at least. I thought they were classy and bad###. I hope they're around for a while.

Edited by Spandy

:devil:

In the era of lofty and abstract show announcements, we’ll keep it simple. The Scouts 2009 show is titled Relámpago. It’s good, it’s loud, it’s fun, it’s POW!The movements and music are as follows:I. The Forces of Nature - Original music by Vince Oliver and Malaga by Bill HolmanII. Two...

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...4&Itemid=39

False, IMO at least. I thought they were classy and bad###. I hope they're around for a while.

BAD*** definitely would be a good word to sum up the look. I too think they should keep these around for a while.

BAD*** definitely would be a good word to sum up the look. I too think they should keep these around for a while.

I like em too, but I'd like to see how they look with white pants instead of black. Not really sure if it'll work as well, but they should think about it in the future.

I like em too, but I'd like to see how they look with white pants instead of black. Not really sure if it'll work as well, but they should think about it in the future.

I think early 80's Madison would give you a ball park look as to what we'd look like now with white pants.

And creepy mustaches...and huge glasses...

There's no better way to tell people your trying to not be abstract and pretentious than tell them your trying to not be abstract and pretentious.

It's like telling people you don't care when you really do.

Wow. Malaga. Again. It's been since, what, 2004. I understand that corps are allowed to repeat tunes, but the 2nd time in 5 years is a little excessive.