setting new standards?

dugg

I think this was a bench mark year for experimenting in movement. Should I be thanking Mia Michaels?????

i would start by thanking jennifer hinshaw,carol abahotab,jim moore,andy toth and michael james! :smile:

Edited by dugg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would start by thanking jennifer hinshaw,carol abahotab,jim moore,andy toth and michael james! :worthy:

I would also add Michael Rosales to that list! He's the one responsible for the amazingly memorable choreography performed by Braddock Independent. :smile:

i would start by thanking jennifer hinshaw,carol abahotab,jim moore,andy toth and michael james! :worthy:
I would also add Michael Rosales to that list! He's the one responsible for the amazingly memorable choreography performed by Braddock Independent. :smile:

These choreographers should branch out from WGI. And if they have I need to find their work! I think Mia has perhaps opened a door with the judges getting them used to the idea of different movement, which is great, but it's definitely the choreographers who walked through it. KUDOS.

HOW MUCH MORE THOUGHT OUT DO YOU WANT IT..IT WAS CLEAR I THINK. 1 posting also doesnt make it a

" all that dissing ' you are also very entitled to like them as people who dont are. i vaguely remember strong likes or dislikes from you in other seasons.

It wasn't directed towards you. It was directed towards the person who was above me who IS TYPING IN ALL CAPS ABOUT GUARDS NOT DOING WHATEVER WELL.

Seems like you jumped on that train as well though so whatever.

Strong dislikes from me yes, but when I voiced in opinion it's been with a more in depth reason why, just not OMG THEY DIDN'T DO THEM WELL.

That's called trolling.

Edited by Musical_Spinner

These choreographers should branch out from WGI. And if they have I need to find their work! I think Mia has perhaps opened a door with the judges getting them used to the idea of different movement, which is great, but it's definitely the choreographers who walked through it. KUDOS.

I don't know too much about Jennifer or Andy Toth...

I think Carol has her own modern company in california, Jim Moore is the choreographer for BLAST, I think Michael James does a lot of work in Florida and Michael Rosales has a lot of fun stuff to watch on YOU TUBE!

Edited by guardgirrr

OH! Thanks for the information. I am going to YouTube some stuff.