What are you waiting for?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really excited to see Beyond the Forest.

yeah, they've had the show for two years, I hope it is designed very well.

I'm excited to finally see new drum corps shows. I'm excited to see what talented designers do this year to raise their own bar even higher. I'm excited to see how corps that excelled last season to new highs (Crown, Blue Stars) continue to improve. I'm excited to see what corps that dropped last year placement wise do this year to fight back up (SCV, Cadets, Cavaliers). I'me excited to see what new arrangers/designers, key staffers do to change their programs (Cavalier's new arranger, Crossmen's drum staff, Blue Stars new percussion guys, etc). I'm excited to see what the addition of electronics does to our activity, both good and/or bad. I'm excited to see what will be this year's most talked about show/drill move/drum break/horn lick/guard toss/gimmick. I'm excited to see what, if anything, Cadets do to pay homage to their long, rich history in their show design: will they do stuff like Dev's did in 07, with constant, subtle little winks to their past?

I'm excited to read show reviews on here. I'm excited to read stuff that isn't the winter/spring posts of "best 14th place show of all time," and more concrete information/reviews/critique of this season's shows. I'm excited to see who changed their uniforms, who has what cool drum finish, who has what cool 'toy' in the pit, etc. I'm excited to see who will emerge as the Top 3, Top 6, Finalist, Semi-finalist, contender. I'm excited to see who has the coolest souvenir. I'm really excited to see Bluecoats in So Cal (though bummed that SCV will not be as far south as previous years). I'm excited to see how new-to-World Class corps do, as well as how corps returning from a year or two off do.

I guess I'm just excited in general for the season to actually start. I'm critical of this activity I've spent most of my life participating in one way or the other, but only because I'm passionate about it. I love the anticipation of this time of year, when every corps has the hype, and anyone can potentially surprise us with an amazing show design/talented membership.

BD having everyone's milk come in.

I'm kinda bummed I won't be able to perform at Normal for all the band-o's.

BUT

WEST COAST TOUR!!