OFFICIAL 2009 Madison Scouts Thread

67.10 tonight. Up 3.4. Nice work men!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

67 POWnt 10

dlvhbatbannermt3.gif

Really enjoyed your show last night. A lot of work yet to do to clean things up, but it was my favorite show musically of the evening. Hornline....you guys were tremendous last night. Good luck for the remainder of the year.

SHOWS ON 6/22/2009 Drum Scores

Cavaliers - 15.20

Holy Name Cadets - 14.80

Carolina Crown - 14.40

Madison Scouts - 14.40

Blue Stars - 13.90

Glassmen - 13.50

Boston Crusaders - 13.20

Colts - 12.50

Pioneer - 12.30

Awesome drum scores for Madison. 1.9 higher than last show. Thats some major cleaning and has them in 5th overall for drums.

Someone else had posted an observation that they may have been a bit "tight" for the Stillwater show. They must have been much more relaxed for Mankato.

I watched them warm up for Stillwater and they are playing some serious stuff this year. Great book!

Really enjoyed your show last night. A lot of work yet to do to clean things up, but it was my favorite show musically of the evening. Hornline....you guys were tremendous last night. Good luck for the remainder of the year.

Thanks for the kind remarks zorf. It is greatly appreciated by all of us associated with the Scouts. As you mention, there is a lot of cleaning to be done. The silver lining there is that there is a lot of upside potential to the show.