OFFICIAL 2009 Madison Scouts Thread

I missed you, too, Justin.

Steve POW(ers)

Thanks, man. Say "hi" to your sis for me.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW hot uniforms for both full corps and guard. Visually and from a color standpoint - a great start for the Scouts!

And wait till they add the LOUD show flags to the mix..... Silks look like Comic Book Art!

DOWNLOAD pre show on Fan Network......

Bluecoats

Madison

BD

Crown

Edited by Cop

And wait till they add the LOUD show flags to the mix..... Silks look like Comic Book Art!

That's what I was waiting for! I had no doubt that it would be coming. That's gonna look incredible. Talk about GE! :bigsmile:

Crossing my fingers that this show still happens...even with a late start. If so, good luck tonight fellas!!

POW!!!

Crossing my fingers that this show still happens...even with a late start. If so, good luck tonight fellas!!

POW!!!

Same here! At least they'll be able to do a standstill indoor at the minimum, but I know it's a major bummer for the guys. We had the last performance spot for Drums On Parade '05 and that's exactly when the lightning started rolling in. We were on the field rearing to go when the show got cancelled and had to troop off the field for cover. We were so pumped for that show and half of us were tearing up while waiting out the lightning in the school's gym.

Look out Stillwater MN! The Scouts are coming for blood!

Same here! At least they'll be able to do a standstill indoor at the minimum, but I know it's a major bummer for the guys. We had the last performance spot for Drums On Parade '05 and that's exactly when the lightning started rolling in. We were on the field rearing to go when the show got cancelled and had to troop off the field for cover. We were so pumped for that show and half of us were tearing up while waiting out the lightning in the school's gym.

Look out Stillwater MN! The Scouts are coming for blood!

Yep, I remember that vividly since I was there (drove the equipment truck that summer). Beautiful all day long until the storm rolled in. That sucked majorly.

Just want to step in and say that the arrangement of the Jesus Christ Superstar song was one of my favorite arrangements of the night... partially because I love that song and partially because it was well done. Well-played too. Mad props. :)

Edited by Supersonic