OFFICIAL 2009 Madison Scouts Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO SCOUTS!!!

POW!!!

Probably needs to be a lower case pow at this point in the game...at least until the drill gets cleaned up, drums, etc. I am hopeful for a bigger pow in the coming weeks. No rip on the Troopers, Colts, etc...but can't get the big POW kudos until those guys are passed by.

Probably needs to be a lower case pow at this point in the game...at least until the drill gets cleaned up, drums, etc. I am hopeful for a bigger pow in the coming weeks. No rip on the Troopers, Colts, etc...but can't get the big POW kudos until those guys are passed by.

I disagree...we need big upper case "POWs" to help motivate

and hype up the guys!

Come on MADISON...let's crank up that POW!!!

Edited by madalumni

I disagree...we need big upper case "POWs" to help motivate

and hype up the guys!

Come on MADISON...let's crank up that POW!!!

Ok...I will give you that. Anything to help motivate....so,

DOUBlE POW POW!

After two rainout trips from St Louis we drove up to Michigan City and got to see a great show. These guys work their butts off, that's for sure! Can't wait to see how they come out in CO after a few days of "tweeking" in NE.

Also want to say what a great town Michigan City is and what a great venue.

GO SCOUTS!!!

BYBO!!!

Any more details on the Scout's performance at Michigan City? How are the guys feeling about the show? What's been added or changed already? It is going to be a long wait for the next show..... Any photos posted anywhere?

Thanks for the updates. This cymbalmom is going to be in withdrawl....

Any more details on the Scout's performance at Michigan City? How are the guys feeling about the show? What's been added or changed already? It is going to be a long wait for the next show..... Any photos posted anywhere?

Thanks for the updates. This cymbalmom is going to be in withdrawl....

We really enjoyed the show. Did watch the plates, pit, guard and drum line a little, but to be honest we were up there trying to follow a Sop player around the field with our eyes - and we got tired! All I can say is these guys work extremely hard, move the majority of the time on the field and use up all the time playing since there are no props to set up. They flat out fly at times as does their music.

Afterwards we spent about an hour talking with various members (everyone of them is a great guy) and they have a lot of changes in store for CO. Can't say too much other than they are all pumped with the show and upcoming changes. My one request was that they let the sop trio play longer and don't hold back since that really got the crowd going.

Hope this helps sustain you until you can see them in person.

CATALINA WINE MIXER!

POW!

Sorry. I've been wanting to do that for a while.

4 days till I see them in Windsor and 5 days till DATR!