Phantom Uniform Pics

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I want?

Last year's uniform, black sash with red lining, red plume. That would look too sexy.

To me, those were the ugliest Phantom uniforms...

I agree: I was not a fan of that look at all. I don't know what it was about those (khaki vs. white or black isn't a HUGE difference). I love the all white look, and love the all black look, but I never liked the khaki jackets and thought they just never looked "right."

(However, I LOVED 27th Lancers in Khaki)

I agree: I was not a fan of that look at all. I don't know what it was about those (khaki vs. white or black isn't a HUGE difference). I love the all white look, and love the all black look, but I never liked the khaki jackets and thought they just never looked "right."

(However, I LOVED 27th Lancers in Khaki)

indeed. back in 2000, before i was a drum corps following all the time on the internet whore, i remember going to the show at Murfreesboro and wondering, WTF?!? weren't they wearing black uniforms last year? this looks worse than homemade sin!

From that pic, it looks like they ditched the shoulder wings. That'd be after, what, 20-odd years with them?

Mike

Cesario has been moving away from the wings for a little while now. He has a new thing where you get the same rigid shoulder but from inside the uniform (not fluffy 80's shoulder pads). He won't even put wings on a uniform now-a-days unless you specifically request them.

indeed. back in 2000, before i was a drum corps following all the time on the internet whore, i remember going to the show at Murfreesboro and wondering, WTF?!? weren't they wearing black uniforms last year? this looks worse than homemade sin!

Like em or hate em, I can't imagine anyone looking at them and thinking they looked "home-made."

the khaki looked okay with the black sash. I hated them in 2000 with the red sash, though.

I actually thought that the khaki uniform looked great with the red sash! But I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority on that one lol.