Bruce McCready

so there's no doubt - I can confirm his passing... I will post information on the DCA website when I have details.

All of DCA, its management and member corps send along our prayers and condolences to the McCready Family and The Brigadiers... my special thoughts go out Bruce's 93 year old mother and his siblings and to Brady Rouse - friendships like his and Bruce are most unusual in life and I'm sure he feels the loss of Bruce more than anyone outside of his family.

I can't believe he is gone.... RIP my friend....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd be on the field...heading to a water break or something...and Bruce would walk past me and say, "I love watching you perform"

I am so sad today, but proud to have been a Brigadier and taught by Bruce McCready.

We'd be on the field...heading to a water break or something...and Bruce would walk past me and say, "I love watching you perform"

I am so sad today, but proud to have been a Brigadier and taught by Bruce McCready.

This really hurts, Bruce was one of the truly good guys.

I had the honor of instructing beside him, Frank Ponzo and Donny Allen at Copiague HS in 2002. Ever since, at any show, he was always ready with a smile and a good word. He will be missed.

Rest in peace, Bruce.

Oh NO!!!

Rest in Peace...