Camdenton, MO

95 degrees (reportedly very humid)

Today:

Brazil, IN

93 degrees

Tomorrow:

Toledo, OH

82 degrees

Scattered Thunderstorms with 50% chance of rain.

Rain chance greatest between 10 am and 6 pm, but it looks clear for show (only 20% chance of rain) and between 78-79 degrees when Crossmen kick off.

Crossmen are the first World Class corps in competition after one Open Class corps. So, if you are following on the internet, check in early. Show starts at 7:30 PM

I'm hoping some people may be tweeting photos from the show. Please, please, please.

Edited by barigirl78

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to say Congrats to Denise Troyer for your Volunteer Award. I don't know you, but anyone who puts that much effort into volunteering should be recognized. The Crossmen are very fortunate to have someone like you. :doh:

The day when the Crossmen are scheduled to take the field of competition for the first time in 2009 has finally arrived.

Weather update--

Yesterday:

Brazil, IN

92 degrees

Today:

Toledo !!!

High of 87

Scattered Strong Storms

60% chance of rain

Highest probability is between 4P and 8P

Projected at 8 PM--81 degrees with 50% chance of rain

Sounds like last year when several strong storms came through NW Ohio, but the show was okay. Let's hope that's the case this year.

YEAH ITS SHOW DAY!!!!!

Crossmen are ready for this...they are focused and determined.

Sending lots of good vibes to them and will be thinking about them around 8PM tonight.

GO CROSSMEN!!!!!!!

I wish Crossmen were still on the east coast. I have not seen them in a LONG time. I feel bad.

They will be in Jackson NJ on July 6th- is that too far for you?

Crossmen are ready for this...they are focused and determined.

Sending lots of good vibes to them and will be thinking about them around 8PM tonight.

I think I'm going to break out a bottle of Crossmen wine while I'm glued to my laptop toggling between this website and Twitter for updates.

Hoping for photos.

I wish Crossmen were still on the east coast. I have not seen them in a LONG time. I feel bad.

I hope you plan on coming to the DCI show at King's Fork High School in Suffolk, VA on July 7. Crossmen will be there! Cadets are also going to be there...they are staying at King's Fork and doing a Music is Cool clinic during the day. See you there.....Downtown Norfolk is only 20 mins from the school.