WOW... look what I found!

hurcwave

Last I heard Tampa area was new location and was told Open Class was starting point as of now.....but nothing in stone as far as class? As always you can check out all things colorguard at Colorguard Historical Society ( CGHS ) www.colorguardhistoricalsociety.org

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Folks, I only found the link by accident while awaiting my daughters release from graduation rehearsal while being bored......and thought it would be nice to let others see it. Nothing more.. so don't read anything more into my original post than it says.....

I am sure that the staff will make an official announcement (if there is one) when they are ready... sorry for any confusion or premature PR this may have caused...

I now return you to your regularly scheduled rumors...

Thank you!!!

Edited by hurcwave

Should this turn out to be true, I will be more than thrilled to jump on the Shaktai bandwagon! :)

"lol...............You do remember we are talking about Shaktai not Pride, Fantasia, Sac, NEI,or maybe Corona ( not coming out ) or Zydeco ( Not coming out )...IT'S SHAKTAI!!!!!.LMAO "

What's this suppossed to mean?? Shaktai was fantastic! Did they win?? No, but who the crap cares - they were talented and had some amazing productions.

Now I remember The Company from that area....Would love to see them back....great and " Tasteful " shows :lol:

Go look at Crown guard - Adam Sage teaches them, and he taught The Company. Their shows were VERY tasteful and quite entertaining- their 1996 open class show (the 'train' show) was fantastic!

Go look at Crown guard - Adam Sage teaches them, and he taught The Company. Their shows were VERY tasteful and quite entertaining- their 1996 open class show (the 'train' show) was fantastic!

I totally agree with you here but not on the Shaktai business......but hey that's what youu saw...I never did AT ALL,

Now with all due respect though coming out or trying to bring back an independent guard is extremely difficult..So good luck