Drumline Colors

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looked at those pictures of Phantom on their Facebook page, and I noticed that the Cavaliers center snare from last year is on Phantom's line! Very interesting... :thumbup:

Just looked at those pictures of Phantom on their Facebook page, and I noticed that the Cavaliers center snare from last year is on Phantom's line! Very interesting... :thumbup:

that is correct. all of the snare line from 08 cavaliers went elsewhere. reason? no idea. but both groups are still gonna be rockin though. (have friends in both lines)

Edited by UNTdrummer11

that is correct. all of the snare line from 08 cavaliers went elsewhere. reason? no idea. but both groups are still gonna be rockin though. (have friends in both lines)

All of them left?? Wow, that's crazy. Best of luck to both groups though!

What is the point of calling their show "the Red Violin" if their drums and accents are Blue?!?!

What is the point of calling their show "the Red Violin" if their drums and accents are Blue?!?!

What I was thinking as well but I guess we'll see what they're planning pretty soon?

Wow every snare? What about the rest of their battery?

with a white sash

wow. that is odd. i can't imagine a whole line aging out and/or leaving. they didn't change the percussion caption head did they?

but come on...who wouldn't wanna play for Paul Rennick?!??!? i noticed two, if not three, guys from Regiment's line last year are on it this year. and one's only 18 and in his 3rd year in PR.

maybe...just maybe the VIOLIN will be red. the point of the red violin is that it is the focus...they probably don't want to detract from it. you also can't be throwing red all over the field or it'll look like the blood from last year's battlefield scene stained the field.

Edited by chaos001

I just can't get over how crazy Crowns bass heads disappear when they are facing the stands! Love it!

Well, because it's called "The Red Violin," not "The Red Drum." Just a guess here, but I imagine there will be appropriately colored props, flags, etc that are specifically representative of the violin; I see no reason why every color would need to be red, though, LOL. Did you?