Pearl Drums, Pearl Vodka

I mean... it is the same word, but the fonts are fairly clearly different. The biggest similarity between the fonts is they are both italics. Drums are also underlined.

The products serve two completely different markets / roles. That should provide more room. If they were both vodka, or both drums, then there would be trouble I think.

The products serve two completely different markets / roles. ...

Have you been around many drum corps staffs? It's the same market! :thumbdown:

For real though, When you look at them both side by side you can see the subtle differences. However, when I first saw the logo at a bar, I was like "Huh? Pearl is making vodka now?" I didn't have the drum logo to compare to right there, only the memory of it in my mind, and it looked similar enough to make me think it was either the same company or the vodka stole the logo from the drum (or fashioned it to make it technically different even though it's basically the same, like no underline etc.).

haha i was thinking the same thing

touche, lol

For real though, When you look at them both side by side you can see the subtle differences. However, when I first saw the logo at a bar, I was like "Huh? Pearl is making vodka now?" I didn't have the drum logo to compare to right there, only the memory of it in my mind, and it looked similar enough to make me think it was either the same company or the vodka stole the logo from the drum (or fashioned it to make it technically different even though it's basically the same, like no underline etc.).

I bet most people who see Pearl Vodka would not have that reaction =P

0102CRO-Crossmen-Original-01-L.jpg

No copywrite infringement here either. I wonder if this stuff smells like a guard member before a show or a contra player after?