cadets live

Overambitious? Not even close. I am pretty sure Cadets can handle it. And besides, it'll probably be rewritten before finals so we probably shouldn't get too used to this ending.

I don't mean overambitious by the Cadets can't handle it; I mean in scoring the arrangement; it trying to encompass too many themes. But since it will be most likely rewritten, I guess it's a moot point.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean overambitious by the Cadets can't handle it; I mean in scoring the arrangement; it trying to encompass too many themes. But since it will be most likely rewritten, I guess it's a moot point.

Personally, I think that's the best part about it. Kinda fits in with the "conflict and resolution" theme. Many different WSS pieces conflicting with each other and then resolving at the end. It's also like a retrospection of the theme of the show IMO.

Edited by 2000Cadet

After watching a video or two on a certain site that shall not be mentioned, all I can say is WOW! The hornline is AMAZING, especially for this early! I see them definitely placing in the top 3 this year, if not taking home the gold.

After watching a video or two on a certain site that shall not be mentioned, all I can say is WOW! The hornline is AMAZING, especially for this early! I see them definitely placing in the top 3 this year, if not taking home the gold.

I concur....these videos you speak of show them running all over the field and still sounding solid. I've heard nothing but good things about their spring training. Looks to be a great year for holy name.