cadets live

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that show has a lot of adrenaline. Prologue after the intro cooks too, especially at the end. Boy Like That/I Have A Love had a lot of texture. Cool will likely carry this show like it did in 94 (IMO). Lighter, playful take on Tonight than in 84, with the obligatory company front moment (I'm guessing, they were standing still for Tonight). And a friggen fast medley ending like they've been doing recently (like 06, 07) -- hopefully it will have the clarity of 07, 06 was too much (and obviously performed at a 4th-5th place level). Couldn't read the guard very well, some nice silks though in places. I hope they sell this show like the Cadets guards used to sell shows (90s).

I could not tell where they used the synths. The drill is amazing! The arrangements are incredible!

It's a straight flat out ball kicking drum corps show.

Oh man, the show tonight was awesome!! Hrothgar - you are going to be stepping on your tongue. You will love it. Can't wait to see the drill for the closer. Great job Cadets!!!!

Oh man, the show tonight was awesome!! Hrothgar - you are going to be stepping on your tongue. You will love it. Can't wait to see the drill for the closer. Great job Cadets!!!!

I've never made any sort of negative comment about a Cadets show that didn't use voice.

Can't wait for this. :tongue:

I've never made any sort of negative comment about a Cadets show that didn't use voice.

Can't wait for this. :tongue:

No, no -- I meant you would be drooling over the show. Nothing negative intended. :)

No, no -- I meant you would be drooling over the show. Nothing negative intended. :)

Ahh, OK, stepping on my tongue as in my mouth will drop open! :tongue: