DCP-I XII Season Discussion

Were actually thinking of changing our corps to "Knights of the Cross" so we can get in on this. :sigh:

I 2Cool with it as long as they don't show up in my yard, with white hoods on! :worthy::thumbup:

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh hello.... its Memphis BBQ.... how could it not be good? :thumbup:

VK Org

:sigh:

Must have been a good BBQ. Congrats on the sweep in Memphis!

Thank you!!

Yes the BBQ was most excellent, I'm patial to the dry rub myself. All 3 corps were treated to a BBQ buffet for lunch catered by an alumis that has moved to the area. Then we left the housing site, got to the show site, warmed up and treated the audience to some COOL entertainment. With such a large show the 2 feeder corps had already gone on earlier in the day, so it was all about watching a cheering on the A corps. Great memories were cemented last night.

On a side note, A CLASS corps wins the FANFARE Championships! :thumbup:

Thank you!!

Yes the BBQ was most excellent, I'm patial to the dry rub myself. All 3 corps were treated to a BBQ buffet for lunch catered by an alumis that has moved to the area. Then we left the housing site, got to the show site, warmed up and treated the audience to some COOL entertainment. With such a large show the 2 feeder corps had already gone on earlier in the day, so it was all about watching a cheering on the A corps. Great memories were cemented last night.

On a side note, A CLASS corps wins the FANFARE Championships! :tongue:

Congrats Bill...VK Org taking us to the woodshed lately. Nice job by all 3. I do think there may have been a few corps in Jax that might have given you the run for the money in Open and Class A. :bleah: Yes CLASS wins the FANFARE...point taken....haha..

Ummm those "Knights of the Cross" are from Scotland.....not the Deep South...cmon now.

Yes CLASS wins the FANFARE...point taken....haha..

Thank You Sir.

You can plot your revenge and show up at the CLASS Championships in Bowling Green on the 3rd.

Yes CLASS wins the FANFARE...point taken....haha..

not just wins by DOMINATED FANFARE!!! VK Org certainly is the shining star right now in CLASS! Its going to be a tough CLASS Championship for anyone else to take!

I'll be the first to congratulate the Penguin Brigade on their win last night at the Masters. I was going to say something like they "crushed Velour....." ta da dun..but that was not the case. The competition this year is as tough as I have ever seen it and by the smallest of margins in every class. Anything can and will happen next week in Indy. To actually make Finals on Friday or Saturday night is the goal now.

Alright Gary FANFARE corps dominated how many seasons?? I know it all comes round :bigsmile:

Congratulations to the Penguin Brigade, Inland Empire on their gold medals last night.

Of the 9 medalist from the Masters Invitational, SEVEN were California corps.

WEST COAST!!!!!

You almost need to win a championship to claim the California state title in any class.

Very pleased with how Shade did last night. We made some changes with all the corps shows and are going to hit the practice field hard today. Maybe we can bring some medals home tonight in Spartanburg.