DCP-I XII Season Discussion

Scores are up!

Its been a crazy DCI season so far.... seems like 3rd -5th are up for grabs...

The Murfreesboro show was great! Too bad it is the only show I get to go to this year. Good luck to all as we head into the final stretch of the season!

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a crazy DCI season so far.... seems like 3rd -5th are up for grabs...

for some reason this being DCI--I just can not accept 1-2 are summed up either yet!!! :)

you're right...tons of changes in the rankings since I last did caption changes. So I switched some things up today, hopefully I can boost my scores another 4 points like last time.

Phantom was beaten by Boston in Brass and by The Academy (THE ACADEMY!) in color guard in Tennessee tonight. :blink: In the other show, Debbie "The Torcher" Torchia flamed the hell out of the guards in Alabama tonight. Man, I hate it when that woman's judging. Her and Marie Czapinski's visual scores tend to be all out of left field.

Some mighty interesting caption scores tonight gonna lead to some mighty interesting DCPI scores once they get posted. I normally update my captions Saturday afternoon, but with tonight's results... I dunno, I might wait to change until Sunday so I can see what Saturday's DCI shows bring.

Yeah I am waiting as well, hard to figure. I was in Atlanta for the show Saturday night, huge crowd. PR CG was 11th?? Brass 7th?? I am sorry DCI but the Devils were not 2 points better then the rest of the field...maybe as chair movers..but the rest....ummm no.

Well, my DCPI corps got DESTROYED on Friday and Saturday, so I've made some changes. The spreads are so close that just a small improvement can mean 10 placements in the standings.

My guess is that the final 12 spots will all be within a point of each other.

Speaking of which, do we have a rule for ties? It's never been a issue before this year. With the averaging of GE scores there's a possibility of having some ties come championship week. Will the ties stand as is? Will there be a tie break?

Eden and Aurora I think I have on track. But Polaris has a lot of issues with not much time to fix them. :worthy:

Well the VK Org. pulled into Little Rock, AR last night, coming off the high that was the weekend focus shows. Feeling quite good about themselves, all 3 corps pull out the shows of the season thus far. After coming close earlier in the season, the VK Org. finally pulled of a show sweep of all classes. Only thing left to do for the week and half of the "regualr season" is clean clean clean.

Tonight we head over to Memphis for some BBQ and a chance to retain "The Knights Sword" agaist the Orange Knights.

Then the big showdown in Murfreesboro where all the holders of the sword will once again try and stake claim of it.

Tonight we head over to Memphis for some BBQ and a chance to retain "The Knights Sword" agaist the Orange Knights.

Were actually thinking of changing our corps to "Knights of the Cross" so we can get in on this. :worthy:

Tonight is the FANFARE Championships in Memphis so good luck to all the FANFARE corps there. Jupiter has been there since early this morning and had a clinic this afternoon. Corps is definitely excelling right now.

Cross or "The Knights of the Cross" are in Jax tonight and also progressing well.

Hawaii is in a small show in Martin. They have struggled of late. We are hoping to gain some confidence going into Murfreesboro.

Edited by StarOrg