DCP-I XII Season Discussion

Hopefully they post recaps before we head out for the day. Still house hunting, then driving to Murfreesboro today. Come on DCI!

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still house hunting

Good luck! Now is a great time to buy.

Well, no recaps yet, and we are headed out to Murfreesboro, so I guess scores will be posted on Saturday. Sorry all, but gotta blame DCI on this one. :tongue:

All three of the Cold War corps are looking for that magic rewrite to jump into the top 12 comfortably. Peaking early sucks.

Phantom was beaten by Boston in Brass and by The Academy (THE ACADEMY!) in color guard in Tennessee tonight. :satisfied: In the other show, Debbie "The Torcher" Torchia flamed the hell out of the guards in Alabama tonight. Man, I hate it when that woman's judging. Her and Marie Czapinski's visual scores tend to be all out of left field.

Some mighty interesting caption scores tonight gonna lead to some mighty interesting DCPI scores once they get posted. I normally update my captions Saturday afternoon, but with tonight's results... I dunno, I might wait to change until Sunday so I can see what Saturday's DCI shows bring.

Edited by hostrauser

I dunno, I might wait to change until Sunday so I can see what Saturday's DCI shows bring.

agreed---to crazy for me to change this late until I see tonights scores

Fianlly back, and scores have been posted, and the bonus point is now in effect. Sorry I forgot to add that before I left town. It wont happen again.... this season at least :P

Finally being able to break 80, I am very pleased with Raincross's performance, especially with all the music changes that were taking place this week. Still hanging in at the No. 15 spot, however.

On a positive note, corps spies have been hard at work cracking competitors' secret codes... we know your secrets now :thumbup: