DCP-I XII Season Discussion

I desperately need my caption changes to reset so I can make Polaris relevant again. Actually, they aren't doing too bad, World class is just so darn competitive.

I took a look at Eden's captions and noticed they're still only using the starting 80 points. I'll have to toss those three bonus points in there and see how far in front of the pack I can get. :tongue:

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firebird's scores are still going up, but I think more show rewrites are in order for next week. In the mean time, changes have been made to both the Firebird Cadets and Front Ranger's shows in time for tonight's shows, so we hope the judges like it :tongue:

Had a scuffle with housing, causing the loss of valuable rehearsal time. Corps ended up sleeping in the busses overnight in an old Indian graveyard off I-70. The spirits were not pleased, to say the least

Had a scuffle with housing, causing the loss of valuable rehearsal time. Corps ended up sleeping in the busses overnight in an old Indian graveyard off I-70. The spirits were not pleased, to say the least

True Story

This happen to the Spartans in 88. Don't know all of the details but we had no housing (can't even remember what state we were in), so the corps director found a camp ground. We were sleeping on benches and picnic tables. Since the bus bays we empty, I set up shop in there. Good thing to becuase in the morning everyone that was in the open air woke up dewy and wet. Awwww the memories.

Well, we made some changes to our overall show and that should give us the extra tenths we need to be in the finals hunt again.

Results from San Antonio at first glance appear to be very favorable towards my caption changes earlier today. Anxiously awaiting the Kansas City, MO results to see how Eden and Aurora fared.

One of my corps will have a good show tomorrow, at least.

15th is not too bad... brass needs to balance out a bit, but we're doing good. The scores are tight tonight.

The premier for the Knights of Note in Class A regional competition, and they came in 12th! More impressive, they would have been tied for 4th if it wasn't the penalty (because they were just rehearsing and didn't know you could actually travel places until last week!)

Keep it up and maybe you can get a mythical champoinship!

I just changed captions for the first time since the first week of the season, so here's to getting back into the top 12!