Rockford, IL Predictions

Hmm, anyone know if good tickets are still available? I could probably get there around 8:00....

I hear there are free seats available for Annapolis! :tongue: In your living room...in front of the computer-hooked-in-entertainment center!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear there are free seats available for Annapolis! :tongue: In your living room...in front of the computer-hooked-in-entertainment center!

i got that one. on the 42.

My 2nd Dublin Dr Pepper bet of the year...that Phantom wins SOS...Cavies win the second show where both attend. Any takers??

Phantom probably has the best chance at SoS, but REMEMBER, Phantom doesnt have a good record of winning their home show (and I know I will catch a lot of noise on that comment!). But it is TRUE!

Phantom goes head to head with Cavies the next night in Minnesota and then the following weekend in Normal (I think), in Naperville (Cavies home show), and in Dubuque.

My guess?

Cavies wins ALL 5.....I'm a Phantom Phan, but realistic....

I don't mind paying a little extra on something I enjoy. Any fellow DCPers going to be there & feel like saying hi? (this is a spur-of-the-moment-decision-to-go, if you couldn't tell)

i also did a spur of the moment trip to go to Concert in the Park. as much as i'd like to go, i dunno if i wanna drive 9 hrs (one way!) with a 50-60% chance of rain.

Edited by chaos001

1. Cavaliers 71.5

2. Bluecoats 65.8

3. Phantom 64.3

Blue Stars

Scouts

Spirit

Pioneer

i also did a spur of the moment trip to go to Concert in the Park. as much as i'd like to go, i dunno if i wanna drive 9 hrs (one way!) with a 50-60% chance of rain.

That's 70% and thunderstorms all day. If it is storming, I am going to go to about Beloit or so and turn back. Not sure what their thunderstorm policy will be or if there is an indoor venue. Tailgating in the rain is no fun.

rockford weather friday

Edited by BigDale

The order of this show will be decided only based on last year's final standings. Don't believe me? It's an obvious trend over at least the past few years.

1. Phantom

2. Cavies

3. Bluecoats

4. Blue Stars

5. Scouts

6. Spirit

7. Pioneer

If those aren't the standings, I shall be very surprised!

Edited by FlamInvert122

That's 70% and thunderstorms all day. If it is storming, I am going to go to about Beloit or so and turn back. Not sure what their thunderstorm policy will be or if there is an indoor venue. Tailgating in the rain is no fun.

rockford weather friday

...as in the past, if the show is cancelled due to storms, I BELIEVE it will be re-sheduled July 1st or 2nd.

Phantom is back home by then.

Its happened in the past.

NONE of our local high school gyms can accomodate that many rabid drum corp fans to make it worthwhile.

My guess - rainout = reschedule.