The Rockford Tap

i got it lets mic the cowbell

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think illl of these folks, I'm just refuting the poor logic that just because the fans cheer a show doesn't legitimize the alterations to the activity.

That's a new one. :bigsmile:

Fan disapproval is about the only credible argument I've heard against these changes. So when it turns out that fans are cheering these shows, what else have you got??

I don't think illl of these folks, I'm just refuting the poor logic that just because the fans cheer a show doesn't legitimize the alterations to the activity.

Well, it's obvious you didn't like the show because of the electronics, and a lot of other people didn't let the electronics get in their way of enjoying the show. To those people, there was nothing illegitimate about Spirit's show. To you, there was. Is your viewpoint the correct one? For you, I guess it is, but not for the other people who cheered for the corps. Was the other people's viewpoint the correct one? For them, yes. but obviously not for you.

Bluecoats are hot. Their drum line is fabulous

. . .a bunch of Kansas groupies? :bigsmile:

It's all just dust in the wind anyway...