DCI & Twitter

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the universal Hashtag for Drum Corps is #drumcorps

+1 for just using #drumcorps. Let's only use the one hash tag.

FYI, I've combined the five or six Twitter threads floating around here into one topic, to hopefully makes things easier for all.

Just joined Twitter, so feel free to follow me @KeithLaub

And while I'm at it, I might as well pimp the one I set up for the Rocky Mountain Percussion Association, too... @RMPAorg

So as of last night, I will be in SoCal for the Walnut and Riverside shows! I have full mobile "twittering" capabilities. So search EuphoniumAZ, and I will also hash tag my tweets with #DCI and #Walnut. On Sunday #Riverside. Looking forward to a great weekend of drum corps and the beach!

The Colts drum major is my son, follow him on twitter @agiddings

Proud Mom, Go Red Team

I tweeted a pic of your son conducting during rehearsal in Amherst last Tuesday evening. If you didn't see it, I'll find it and post it here.

@Chris_Lugo

I'll definitely be at the Pittsburgh show on Monday. Look for #DrumCorps #PGH from me.

Remember, let's try to include #DrumCorps in all of our drum corps related tweets...this helps us find each other easier via Twitter Search!

Also, you can include specific hashtags (#DCI, #Stillwater, #ATL) to give us a better idea what show you're attending or what show you are referencing in your tweets.

Happy #DrumCorps tweeting!

Edited by Chris Lugo