• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

any specific reason why that happens?

any specific reason why that happens?

Well, in the words of Han Solo . . .

"Traveling through hyperspace isn't like dusting crops, boy! Without precise calculations we could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?"

. . . in other words, the gravitational pull of the moon is stronger in the West-Western Hemisphere during the Summer months, causing generally greater levity on the West Coast, and sucking higher scores out the judges. This is known as the "Sour Grapes Effect", and is a theory mostly proported by more gravity laden East Coasters who do not gain the spring in their step that is offered to those on the West Coast between June and August.

Just thought I put that out here since I am sure we will hear this tomorrow night at around this time. :rolleyes:

This is not going to end well...I see it already.

There is no real reason besides the fact that they are different judges, judging different shows with different corps. Some of the lower end Div1 corps on the west coast make the big guys seem like they should be getting 80 after their first performance. While the east coast corps are quite close in talent and design. This could be wrong, and keep in mind everyone, it's just IMO!

There is no real reason besides the fact that they are different judges, judging different shows with different corps. Some of the lower end Div1 corps on the west coast make the big guys seem like they should be getting 80 after their first performance. While the east coast corps are quite close in talent and design. This could be wrong, and keep in mind everyone, it's just IMO!

better then the other answers

better then the other answers

If THIS thread doesn't deserve an

"I STOMP THEM"

I don't know WHAT does..........

I STOMP THEM