The Stillwater Saloon

Looks like Toledo is going be a night of big match-up Cavies vs. Cadets, Colts vs. Crossmen Boston vs Glassmen. Should be an interesting night for all.

Then Normal is a huge night as well....Crown, Cavies, Phantom........ Glassmen, Blue Stars, Boston.....Spirit and Colts.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too.

I guess my outlook right now is "They have a really hard book in comparison to those around them, so it'll take a while to get clean...plus fatigue at the end of the show was a reported problem. Here's hoping they pull it off!"

POW!

I guess we'll just have to wait on a review from someone that was their. This is the 3rd year for rebuilding since the 2006 mess. I was hoping that the brass line would be up to par by now and with this huge color guard I was hoping that would make a difference in the visual scores. Recaps will be up soon, but I bet it's going to be the same hits as always - Visual and brass. Of course this is only the first show and I know the guys worked really hard last year to make Top 12, but I was really hoping to have Madison back in the hunt for a top 6 finals performance. I guess not this year.

I guess we'll just have to wait on a review from someone that was their. This is the 3rd year for rebuilding since the 2006 mess. I was hoping that the brass line would be up to par by now and with this huge color guard I was hoping that would make a difference in the visual scores. Recaps will be up soon, but I bet it's going to be the same hits as always - Visual and brass. Of course this is only the first show and I know the guys worked really hard last year to make Top 12, but I was really hoping to have Madison back in the hunt for a top 6 finals performance. I guess not this year.

Breaking into that bracket seems to get harder and harder every year.

Oh ye of little faith . . . . POW!!!!

GO SCOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking at ALL of the scores so far... I think the judges are really playing it safe. Everyone is still in the same group they were last year...

Good point, when are the first shows with a full panel?

in the same line of "first shows," these are the scores for Cavs and PR last year at the first performance at SOS.

1 The Cavaliers 73.400

2 Phantom Regiment 72.400

this year:

Regiment: 72.7

Cavaliers: 75.1

basically, it's still VERY early.