Who is impressive?

Yes, it is very early in the season - but now that most of the shows have begun - who are you most impressed with. Of course the Cadets are going to be pushiong hard but there seems to be a lot of momentum for Carolina Crown even if they appear a bit GREEN!

Everyone! :sad:

" X is going to have a great year! They have such a good Y!"

:sad::sad::sad::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

SO TRUE!!! lol

Yes, it is very early in the season - but now that most of the shows have begun - who are you most impressed with. Of course the Cadets are going to be pushiong hard but there seems to be a lot of momentum for Carolina Crown even if they appear a bit GREEN!

My money is on the Cadets, when they have a good package to work with they can push and tweak like no one else. This year they have the package and they are stacked with talent and passion. Crown has a good corps but they have moved away somewhat from the fan friendly shows that made them popular. And the green...oh my?

My money is on the Cadets, when they have a good package to work with they can push and tweak like no one else. This year they have the package and they are stacked with talent and passion. Crown has a good corps but they have moved away somewhat from the fan friendly shows that made them popular. And the green...oh my?

What's wrong with the green? I like it! Gives them the most unique look out on the field IMO. It's still way to early to tell who is going to tweak their shows, and/or how they are going to be tweaked. At SA, that will be the best place and time to discover who the top are going to be!

CMFC

I want to punch Crowns uniforms in the face.

AGREED. The plumes make me want to sharpen my hedge clippers.

I want to punch Crowns uniforms in the face.

lol

agree.

but just hope that the uniform color scheme would not hurt them much.

Love the corp except for the uniform.