When will Crown pass the Cadets?

How do I know that Crown is doing as good as they've ever done in History?

The number of haters has increased exponentially. Keep on hatin'; Crown has this on lock!!!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6/29/09

The buses are getting farther and farther apart!!!!

The buses are getting farther and farther apart!!!!

Not for long!

The more appropriate question now is: Will Cadets ever catch Crown again this year?

The more appropriate question now is: Will Cadets ever catch Crown again this year?

It is getting just a bit crazy with all of the Cadets bashing. These are all kids (crown and cadets) that work their butts off every day and they truly respect each others corps. Many of the people on this board have no idea what goes on each and every day at practice. They just like to sit here on DCP and complain. Every corp has it good and bad days, some will peak early while others will clean it up and come back with a bang. We are all entiltied to our own opinions but it is just not right to bash another corp just because they are not your favorite one. My child marches one of these two corps but I try to keep it real. His corp might or might not win this year but I and he will be happy for the corp that does. There are no hard and fast rules of how to play the marching game but there are rules on how we should respect one another.

And yes it says that I am a rookie, that is only because I have not joined DCP many years ago when my son got involved, but I am no rookie to the sport.

Edited by stonex

It is getting just a bit crazy with all of the Cadets bashing. These are all kids (crown and cadets) that work their butts off every day and they truly respect each others corps. Many of the people on this board have no idea what goes on each and every day at practice. They just like to sit here on DCP and complain. Every corp has it good and bad days, some will peak early while others will clean it up and come back with a bang. We are all entitled to our own opinions but it is just not right to bash another corp just because they are not your favorite one. My child marches one of these two corps but I try to keep it real. His corp might or might not win this year but I and he will be happy for the corp that does. There are no hard and fast rules of how to play the marching game but there are rules on how we should respect one another. :biggrin:

Sorry, but quoting me and making this post is just really way off. Never did I bash either one of these corps as both of them are favorites of mine. You seem like your not even reading posts before referencing them and just comes across as defensive for no reason. I also have a child who marches in a corps and would not take this question personally if her corps was being referenced as to whether or not they would catch another corps. Sorry but it is a competitive activity.

Edited by bmroth1

Sorry, but quoting me and making this post is just really way off. Never did I bash either one of these corps as both of them are favorites of mine. You seem like your not even reading posts before referencing them and just comes across as defensive for no reason. I also have a child who marches in a corps and would not take this question personally if her corps was being referenced as to whether or not they would catch another corps. Sorry but it is a competitive activity.

Sorry, you are correct I quoted the wrong post. I know first hand how competitive this activity and many others are. You might not be the one that is bashing the Cadets but many others are. It is quite okay to state the facts but it is another thing to bash a Corp just because it is not your favorite. I have a daughter that cheers in all star cheerleading and if you think that DCI is competitive you aint seen nothing yet. You have to fight your way thru hundreds of other squads to get anywhere, and when her team came in 3rd in the world last year well people did not like that because the gym she comes from is known all over the world as being one of the top in the country. So yes I know!

Edited by stonex

Sorry, you are correct I quoted the wrong post. I know first hand how competitive this activity and many others are. You might not be the one that is bashing the Cadets but many others are. It is quite okay to state the facts but it is another thing to bash a Corp just because it is not your favorite. I have a daughter that cheers in all star cheerleading and if you think that DCI is competitive you aint seen nothing yet. You have to fight your way thru hundreds of other squads to get anywhere, and when her team came in 3rd in the world last year well people did not like that because the gym she comes from is known all over the world as being one of the top in the country. So yes I know!

Thats cool, no problem.

Edited by bmroth1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it looks like we have the answer to this question.