2009 Rankings

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not going to apologize. i don't care what the score was . it dosen't matter it's still a score. and with that score they can work on the show. what is all this hate? you all make people not want to post. and i have a lot of friends that don't post anymore because of it. do you like chasing people away???

and Cv went down what 4 points tonight? i wouldnt put much stock on DCI judges using DCA sheets, especially since the 2nd percussion judges number is just the field number doubled

Do you think these scores are on DCI sheets?

no. DCi scores dont go out to the 3rd place behind the decimal til finals

and Cv went down what 4 points tonight? i wouldnt put much stock on DCI judges using DCA sheets, especially since the 2nd percussion judges number is just the field number doubled

Of course, CV did perform after Alliance. The judges gave Alliance a score and then felt that CV was only justified "x" amount higher. Then again, if you think about spreads, does that mean Alliance may have scored a 75 up north the other weekend?

... things are getting more and more interesting. I think it would be great to see all 3 southern corps make finals this year... heck, I will even take two. That still beats the usual one!

Of course, CV did perform after Alliance. The judges gave Alliance a score and then felt that CV was only justified "x" amount higher. Then again, if you think about spreads, does that mean Alliance may have scored a 75 up north the other weekend?

... things are getting more and more interesting. I think it would be great to see all 3 southern corps make finals this year... heck, I will even take two. That still beats the usual one!

Even two would mean some perennial finalist bumped out.

This makes things very interesting. We'll know more next week.

Edited by MCLpatrick

Edited by MCLpatrick

Edited by MCLpatrick

Very intelligent post. Who cares if you "didn't want a score" or "it was DCI judges", a trained panel of judges assessed your show(s) and gave you a number. Get over it. If it was two corps head to head, then the spread is what it is.