2009 Rankings

the key here to watching the scores is to wait for the following shows:

Scranton obviously for the big guns

also on 8/1, the other two shows: should say alot about what is going on with Class A:

and then the 15th...lots of folks out, and then weekend of the 22nd/23rd....pretty much everyone but Hurcs, bucs and Renegades are out.

Renegades will have a judged show on August 29th.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh:

Good call here Jeff!

That weekend of the 22nd / 23rd will make the larger numbers set up for seeding in Prelims..I have a sneaking :sad: suspicion that this year could be a crap shoot, as many others also believe..I enjoy the speculating, but the over-hpe and over-reaction by some others make this almost NOT worth the effort..Everyone just needs to lighten up and have some fun..

Pat

and just because you get seeded at prelims doesnt mean thats an automatic placement. a lower early august score could be worthless if a corps catches a head of steam the last 2 weeks

The generosity of the folks in Winston-Salem helped finance the trip to NC! Those folks are a class act!!!

Have fond memories of the DCI shows in Winstom-Salem aside from the fact that I walked into the men's restroom two years in a row. In my defense, the restrooms were unmarked and the second time I remembered what I had done the year before, so I very carefully and slowly walked in through the restroom door saw guard equipment, guard uniforms and make up sitting on the benches, so I thought, "Cool, got it right this year." Proceeded to walk in, then urinals... "D*mn" and walked right back out. The corps staying there was obviously co-ed and that was all the guys' guard equipment and show make up I saw.

But those shows really were a blast. I hope you guys have a great show there and have fun.

Have fond memories of the DCI shows in Winstom-Salem aside from the fact that I walked into the men's restroom two years in a row. In my defense, the restrooms were unmarked and the second time I remembered what I had done the year before, so I very carefully and slowly walked in through the restroom door saw guard equipment, guard uniforms and make up sitting on the benches, so I thought, "Cool, got it right this year." Proceeded to walk in, then urinals... "D*mn" and walked right back out. The corps staying there was obviously co-ed and that was all the guys' guard equipment and show make up I saw.

But those shows really were a blast. I hope you guys have a great show there and have fun.

men wearing make up??? uuuggghhh :tongue:

Renegades will have a judged show on August 29th.

DCA judges?

men wearing make up??? uuuggghhh :tongue:

guess you've never been to a Broadway play, or really any kind of play, including high school...

DCA judges?

DCA Judges, but on DCI sheets. And the critique is to be conducted in German, with Urdu subtitles.

Also, there is to be a small dog named "Colin" involved in all score determinations. No word on how, just that he be included.

guess you've never been to a Broadway play, or really any kind of play, including high school...

it was a joke............. :tongue: