2009 Rankings

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always!!

then the rest is just math.

GOD I LOVE THE TUESDAY BEFORE FINALS!!

GOD I LOVE THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE FINALS!!

God you need some new material. :tongue:

God you need some new material. :tongue:

if it bugs you so much Ed, feel free to put me on ignore and not comment :tongue:

if it bugs you so much Ed, feel free to put me on ignore and not comment :tongue:

is that even a option here? There are a couple of people I could list quick.

GOD I LOVE THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE FINALS!!

:tongue:

Now unless DCP's "atomic" clock is really off...Ream has been able to warp ahead in time to TODAY !! :thumbup:

Or is Mechanicsburg in it's own time zone? :tongue:

And yes - You need new material..sir!

If you feel so inclined, "slum" your way over to the DoubleTree and I will be happy to provide you with a beverage or 2..And bring the missus..the more the merrier, unless the corps is at practice, I can get the Flash to hoist one with us.. :thumbup:

I must warn you though...he's a beer connoisseur (snob)..loves the local micros, and is on the wall of fame at the Rock Bottom in downtown Mpls... :tongue:

Pat

I must warn you though...he's a beer connoisseur (snob)..loves the local micros, and is on the wall of fame at the Rock Bottom in downtown Mpls... :tongue:

Flash and I share the same affliction. Must be why we get along so well. That and he feels young next to me.

BTW, what is the best local, micro-brew Pale Ale or IPA that is readily available in Rochester? It's important to support the good local makers of fine ales.

Flash and I share the same affliction. Must be why we get along so well. That and he feels young next to me.

BTW, what is the best local, micro-brew Pale Ale or IPA that is readily available in Rochester? It's important to support the good local makers of fine ales.

gennessee cream ale. you can get it anywhere.

If you feel so inclined, "slum" your way over to the DoubleTree and I will be happy to provide you with a beverage or 2..And bring the missus..the more the merrier, unless the corps is at practice, I can get the Flash to hoist one with us.. :tongue:

Hey that's a great idea ~ that way he can say hi to me too. :tongue: