glassmen volunteer bus crash

Thoughts and prayers for the entire organization, the driver and any of the volunteers who may have been injured.

I know that even though the kids may not be "injured" physically, they are going to be concerned about volunteers who have been. I lived through a situation like this as a member years ago. Those folks are part of their family on the road and it's always distressing to know anyone has been hurt.

Thanks to Brian Hickman and the Glassmen organization for their quick response to make sure that the parents know that their kids are safe.

Frightening, frightening stuff.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated title to better fit the situation.

My thoughts go out to the Glassmen. I hope everyone is ok and that the corps can continue its success.

I agree with what was said above. If anyone in the area can volunteer, logistically getting through something like this can be rough. Try and make things as easy as possible on everyone involved.

There is a very good video on the CBS2 website with a helicopter overhead. Of course it's talking about the bus, possible injuries (at the time of the initial report) and two other trucks (one semi and a support truck)

Also updates when possible on the Glassmen website as well as an official statement on DCI.org.