Report from Cadet's Rehearsal

Saw this on Hop's twitter: Cadets equipment trailer bent a tea axle on the traile. We r tying up the bent axle to move but we have a problem - 4 weeks to repair

They are looking for a band to rent a trailer from. Hmmmm..me thinks their free day tomorrow may not be happening.

That's terrible!! God have mercy on that front ensemble and having to deal with a new truck mid-tour.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the Cadets will ever please the masses. The overwhelming complaint this year was that they went too old school, and that the show was lacking innovation. Also, I actually heard some say they kind of liked 07 in the end after all. Let's just wait and see what they turn out. I'm thinking the show is going to be as good, if not better than is already is.

Agreed. Unfortunately people are rather quick to forget some incredible Cadets shows of recent years past. They'll have a great show this year when all is said and done, I think, but I still hope my old team beats 'em. :thumbup:

Back from Cadets rehearsal. Didn't watch anything other than the hornline .......... it's still raw .. they're still working the top end of the dynamic spectrum .... but they have made some VERY nice changes in the horn book and are working out some transitional kinds. Did I mention the hornline can play REALLY loud and full?

Don't forget Crown. No one complained when Crown did it. But like you said, this is DCP.

I hated Crowns show that year.

i now feel like we've become WGI Percussion with brass

I will never go to a Cadets rehearsal again after tonights practice.

I will never go to a Cadets rehearsal again after tonights practice.

really???

really???

yes

ok...i'll be that guy.......

why??