• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe DCI should have 3 pricing tiers :

a)" Video on Demand "

b) " Video on Pleadings "

c) " Video when We're Good and Ready"

I agree. While I understand the staffing issues when you advertise something as "On Demand" I think it should be available as soon as possible after the show. It seems that Annapolis was available way before this.

Last year on the calendar for VOD, they had an "Uploaded By:" date. It would be nice if they could provide us with that this year.

I agree. While I understand the staffing issues when you advertise something as "On Demand" I think it should be available as soon as possible after the show. It seems that Annapolis was available way before this.

they were up by now yes, but we r all also being really impatient cause of the big event that happened :tongue:

they were up by now yes, but we r all also being really impatient cause of the big event that happened :tongue:

I'm being impatient because I want to watch the shows I haven't seen this season.

yeah... some of these shows were supposed to be on last week, but the show rained out.

Last year on the calendar for VOD, they had an "Uploaded By:" date. It would be nice if they could provide us with that this year.

I couldn't agree more. If anything maybe a window of no more then 24-36 hrs after said show.

I couldn't agree more. If anything maybe a window of no more then 24-36 hrs after said show.

well by that logic we got about 5-6 more hours before we should start getting impatient :tongue: and yeah i wasnt thinkin bout the rained out shows :tongue:

Yeah, I'm with you guys. After all, this is video on demand! Come on DCI, I DEMAND IT NOW!!!!!!!! (do we have an appropriate baby-whining emoticon?)

+++

Here, just for you whiners, I found cry :worthy: and :tongue: Please choose the one that best fits your disposition.

And of course, you may pick one for me, if you can find one that indicates "always right." :tongue: