Lineup:

Madison Scouts

Colts

Spirit

Pioneer

Colt Cadets

Revolution

Capital Regiment

Should be interesting - direct comparisons between Madison, Colts and Spirit. Will Pioneer win Vis GE?

Anyone able to give real-time feedback tonight?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will scores be higher just because they dont have a top corps against them or will they be about the same. Go PIO

will scores be higher just because they dont have a top corps against them or will they be about the same. Go PIO

I say they may be higher, but I don't think it'll be because Crown and Cadets aren't there. It will be because of their performance...I wouldn't be surprised if some scores went down.

I say they may be higher, but I don't think it'll be because Crown and Cadets aren't there. It will be because of their performance...I wouldn't be surprised if some scores went down.

I also think they will allow the 3 corps to break the 70 barrier now that its July.

I am volunteering tonight helping park busses and will be at the show.

Pio win vis GE? That would be CRAZY!!

YOU CAN DO IT PIO!!

They beat two of the three last night....Can they top Spirit too? Who knows though!

Edited by chadwick

Yeah! This is the score I am looking forward to the most tonight.

DO IT PIO!!

I'll go out on a limb and predict that Madison will open up a small (i.e., between 1 & 2 points) spread over Spirit and Colts. Just a hunch.

I'll try not to predict. (since my daughter marches with the Colts I'm very biased here). I will say that the Colts had a Major Snafu with their show last night that probably had a direct impact on their score. It should be a very easy fix and make up that point they dropped without considering anything else. GL to all