Beverly's Beanpot Surprise.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sure is great to see the Raiders do so well at their first show! A 70 may be their highest first score in history and sure is a lot higher than last year! Go get 'em, see you guys in Jackson!!!

Way to go Bones! Hit that 70 mark. Nowhere to go but up.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that I can see this show in Jackson on Monday night, if not, then I will have to wait until West Chester on July 30th.

The tallest of the girls

Nice to meet you! My friend and I both marched in Garfield, in the drumline, so we try and make a connection with the girls that march in the percussion section. I am sure you are as proud of her as my parents were of me. I will see them tomorrow, and I will be touring with them from Allentown through to finals.

Maybe we will meet someda

Edited by xtripleplayer77

K, off to take a nap for a couple hours then wait for the west coast scores.

Thank you soooo much for doing that. I'll get to meet you in Indianapolis. My son is center snare. BTW - do you make costuming?? I'll need to get your card when I'm there.

yep, click on the link at the bottom of my signature...just a little bit of my stuff there.

Well, off to facebook to post scores for the family! Talk to everyone tomorrow night from Mt.Hope, Rhode Island!!

So whats your guess the gap has closed a bit?

No I only see it widening the cleaner crown gets. I think cadets have great show though just not the deepth that crown has or the room for growth. It's a little old school and not inovative enough for me.

thanks for the updates, everyone...congrats to Crown...mumble, mumble, mumble, groan, groan.....slithers into bed......