im sorry ms JACKSON

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extrapolating from recent trends, Crown will be at about 89.95 and Cadets will be about 83. :thumbup:

I guess the end of the road is near. Without the pile up at the end of the show they probably would have been a few tenths away! You see you Crown Fans have assumed that this was gonna be easy!

I guess the end of the road is near. Without the pile up at the end of the show they probably would have been a few tenths away! You see you Crown Fans have assumed that this was gonna be easy!

I doubt Holy Name lost ~.6 due to members falling. It's about recovery.

Oh, and when did Carolina Crown fans assume this was easy?

Edited by Dylan Ford

I just left the stadium

Crown was good as always

Cadets were very good except they had an eight man pile up at the end of the opener.

Boston is getting better

Crossmen have a show that could make finals. Just clean!

Jersey Surf will not be last place. come DCI

Teal Sound is good. If your going to have a ROCK BAND( 2 lead 1 bass guitar 1 drummer) in your show at least let us hear them!

Raiders getting better

Hopefully they are okay. Hope it wasn't the contra line...those pile-ups always seem worse than any other section!

I doubt Holy Name lost ~.6 due to members falling. It's about recovery.

Oh, and when did Carolina Crown fans assume this was easy?

When you get posts that think that the score spread will be 4-5 points....Come on......Read the posts! "Crown will be at 89 and the Cadets will be at 83 someone posted". The next post was just as bad! Reality Check time! If the Cadets start getting clean (which They Will) The demand of their show will command a big score in the end. It will be close but they will be hard to beat.

Half the Crossmen guard uniforms came in. Waiting for other half.

It might be time to put the vendors name out there! Just to be sure they do not rope in any more corps.....

Benchmark, recall the :thumbup: ? Because last show Cadets barely went up and Crown got an 85? It was a joke. An exaggeration. Making light of the very high scores last week. Hence the :thumbup:. And I know you're a huge Cadets fan and supporter, and that is great, but please...your posts often just make Cadets fans as a whole look bad.