The Colts v. The Blue Knights

Who will come out on top?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. C v. BK

• The Colts
    • The Blue Knights

If I recall correctly, the Colts and the Blue Knights will be meeting for the first time this Friday in Windsor, CO for the Windsor edition of "Drums Along the Rockies".

Who do you think will come out on top? Why?

Blue Knights. Big time.

BK should have quite the margin over the Colts.

Colts don't have a snowball's chance in Jersey :thumbup:

My prediction for Windsor would go something like Cavies, Bluecoats, Blue Knights, Colts, Troopers, Madison, Cascades... I could see Colts/Troop swapping, or Troop/Scouts swapping in there, but I don't think Colts have to worry about Madison quite yet, and I think Blue Knights have even less to worry about the Colts. The shows, from a programming, design, and demand standpoint, aren't particularly close from what I've seen.

I don't really think Colts are going to top BK, maybe if their working up some amazing drill and visual and cleaning the crap out of their brass. My vote went to BK. I think Colts will top Madison, Spirit, and maybe Troop

Very interesting thread. I would guess that the Blue Knights should be able to beat the Colts, but here's the thing....I believe it is going to be closer then some people expect, how close depends on how much demand the Colts have added to their drill over the change camp and how quickly the corps responds to those changes. If the Colts come out performing the additional demands cleanly and with impact expect them to be within 1.0 to 1.5 of BK. If not performed well you will see a spread somewhere around the 3.5 to 4 point range.