Mission Drums- A Hot Ticket

Grenadiers and a 8 hour drive see you there!

Sorry how could I not mention our Northern most competitors... Hope the travel goes safely.. See you there...

How are the tickets selling? Hope there is a large crowd....

We (Crusaders Seniors) sold out our allotment of tickets and I referred a few others to the web site or just to buy them at the gate. Both major Boston newspapers, the Globe (democratic slant) and the Herald (republican slant) had multiple ads, so the political spectrum is covered. I personally sent E mails to our membership and that of St. Kevins, and attended a Princeman luncheon where I sold some tickets. A few phone calls and a couple of E mails to friends helped.

I really want to see this show become a big success; not just because my corps is doing an exhibition, but because DCA is closer to what I remember and loved about drum corps than is DCI. I just hope DCA maintains its own identity and doesn't adopt all the DCI changes towards electronics and unfamiliar musical programs. Let it stand on its own and not become DCI -light.

Enough preaching from me. Hope to see you at Mission Drums

Just 4 days till Mission Drums... Finally get to see Statesmen... Looking forward to a great show.. Hurricanes, Caballeros, Statesmen, Crusadors and lot's more.. Bring a friend....

We will be there with bells on!! Can't wait to see my Jersey friends... I was just saying to Alan Katz that I can't believe it's the Middle of July and we are FINALLY seeing each other!

We can't wait to hit bean town, Roger send me the address for Woodman's It sound like a Sunday Lunch must do.

Ok Uncle Allen is it true that you have a baby seat in the truck cab with you?

Looking forward to seeing all of our Statesmen freinds.

Alan... that is the best one I've heard yet!!! :tongue: That is one job that will NOT be on my list. The baby is a doll but my truck is full.. The baby is staying home this weekend...

See you in a few days! Safe travels... :thumbup:

Thanks for all the info on places to eat!

Hoping for good weather and a large crowd.

Being from The Park City Pride we always enjoy the friendly and knowledgeable Ma. hosts.

Every year at Plymouth the parade and night show is always a blast!

Good luck to all the Corps - I'm sure the crowd will be very supportive!

We can't wait to hit bean town, Roger send me the address for Woodman's It sound like a Sunday Lunch must do.

Ok Uncle Allen is it true that you have a baby seat in the truck cab with you?

Looking forward to seeing all of our Statesmen freinds.

Route 133 (AKA Main St) in Essex - Not far from 95 at all. Don't freak out when you see the line on the sidewalk, either - Moves pretty fast.

Just a couple more days and I get my weekly fix of "A Mis Abuelos" :devil:

(And get to see Empire's show that's had me interested ever since they announced what they were doin' back in the winter)

The Crusaders look forward to Mission Drums. :devil:

We have room in our bus, Allen (and Allan) if the little one needs a lift!

Let me put her on the bus list! - - Tell David, no worries.. no recruiting will be done! :devil:

See everyone soon.

David

------------------------------

Business Manager/Public Relations

Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps